Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sample

I am working on some sample projects. So far I have the grocery sack holder. I have posted a picture, which is just a basic sample. As with any of my Kitchen Creations, you may specify a color scheme and/or decorations which you'd like (obviously I will try and match the best that I can) . 

The next project I am working on is a sample set of 4 mug rugs. I need to get some binding next time I go to the city. 

Hopefully things will really get rolling once I get our tax refund so I can get stocked up on some material and notions. For those of you that don't know, I live a half hour from the closest fabric store, so that can make things a little tricky sometimes :-)

If you would like me to make you a Kitchen Creation, just let me know what you'd like and the color scheme. 

Prices are project specific. I can ship to you by adding $5.00 to your order. I will accept a money order or cashiers check until I can get a pay pal account set up. Thank you for supporting me in my quest to be creative and start a little business.

Be Blessed! - JB

No comments: