Friday, July 06, 2012

Sew What?

Hi Folks! I've been selling some items here and there. I've made custom orders for some relatives, and I've also been quite successful at our town farmers market, Midland Market.  I have some new items I've sewn up, so be sure to check out the "Items for Sale" page. Thanks. Remember, I can make your custom orders. Right now my project is working on some dresses for some little girls in the community. Their mother bought all the material and patterns, but has not found time to sew them. So I said I could sew them up for her. It's something I enjoy doing.

In April I sewed and donated a dress to the "Dress A Girl" foundation. This project collects home sewn dresses and donates them to underprivileged girls in other countries, in hopes that every girl could have at least one dress. You can find a link for "Dress A Girl" on my blog.

This month I am donating a few pairs of boys shorts to an organization called "Children in Families" and they will be sent to boys in Cambodia. I found out about both of these projects through my "online" friend Kristy at Hopeful Threads.

Thanks for letting me share. As always, I look forward to your orders, and God bless.

Jenni

No comments: