Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Cooking up a storm for Easter!!!

Hey! It's been awhile since I last posted anything. Not much has been going on. However, I want to let you know about my most popular item this winter! It is the Chef Set, featuring: a double sided apron, with a large bow tie and velcro neck straps; a play only potholder or oven mitt; and a coordinating chef hat. You can see a set in my picture scroll (the purple/lime polka dots).  This particular set had a flower attached to the apron and hat. This set starts at $25.  Shipping is $6 in the USA. If you want just the Apron/Potholder or Mitt, price is $12.50, and the Chef Hat is $12.50 alone as well.

Easter is just around the corner, March 31 this year!!! Admit it, we all like to have new outfits for Easter Sunday! I can sew an array of dress styles for your little girls, starting at just $12! That's a great deal!!! Don't forget about the boys though. I can sew something special for them too!!

Order yours today!! I accept paypal, money order or cashiers check. Just contact me. 
Thanks, and God Bless!!!


No comments: